As you noticed, the CloudBeaver has grown a lot this year and continues to develop fastly. We keep improving our current features and adding new ones with every new release.
Version 21.2 is ready to download for all CloudBeaver products. Let’s overview the new updates briefly:
- Federated Authentication for Single Sign-On access.
- Setting up roles in Access management.
- Radio buttons in the Value panel to edit Boolean values.
- SQL Scripts generation in the objects’ context menu.
- Possibility to delete and rename objects, save DDL objects in Metadata Editor.
- New supported databases: Teradata, SAP NAHA.
All new versions are available to download on the Docker hub and AWS marketplace.