CloudBeaver 22.2.0 2022 09 06
CloudBeaver 22.2.0 - 2022-09-06
Changes since 22.1.0
- Public page:
- administrators can create shared connections via the Connection menu.
- Resource Manager:
- users can group scripts into folders;
- when internet connection is lost, script editing is disabled to prevent users from losing data;
- users can refresh all scripts by clicking one button;
- users can rename scripts.
- Database Navigator:
- users can group connections into folders.
- SQL Editor:
- "Link with Editor" tool is now available for the SQL Editor and synchronizes it with the element in the Database Navigator;
- script formatting can be undone.
- The Data Editor:
- non-editable tables are marked;
- users can change the coordinate system for spatial data in the Value panel.
- Local configuration:
- the application language can be set;
- the number of table rows to load can be configured to prevent the application from slowing down in the following cases:
- the default number of loaded rows when users open a table and then scroll it,
- the minimum and maximum number of rows, which users can load at once when scrolling the table;
- SQL query execution time limit can be changed;
- The cookies can be disabled.
- The product upgrade scripts were improved to avoid possible UI issues.
- A lot of small bug fixes, enhancements and improvements have been made.